I am aware that many of the Collective do not care for Flashplayer.exe from Adobe. Fine.

The problem is that the Collective's methods of 'not using' this ?helper? program are not understood/acceptable to a great many non-Collective folk. Many of the folk that I deal with are not members of this Collective; they do not get to read/share daily postulations and suggestions for pending discussions, so I, as a member, get to bring questions to the Collective. I suggest that they should join, but, they just do not. I suspect that they do not wish to be 'talked down to.'
Fine. I typed that. I do not feel so. I fight my own battles!
I have never felt that this was ever an issue within the Collective. I just share........................ :)

Yes, I do accept that adobe/flashplayer is maybe a source-vector for viruses and malware. But, still many folk still use it. I still use it. It allows me to see YouTube videos, allows me to view webpages that require flash. That is my personal rationale. Opinions welcome!

Cananyone share a download site to JUST download the latest version of FlashPlayer.exe....THAT IS NOT *polluted* with either Google Chrome Browser, or, McAfee's latest Security Suite?
Thank you,