I know I asked this query this year. Sorry, I can not find the answer, but it worked.
Can someone please share the 'HOW' to get my 'My Computer' Icon back on my
old XP desktop????
Very much appreciated. Soon this PC will be W8.1, and I may have to ask again. I just do not understand WHY M$ seems to get pissy when I RENAME this Icon to
some name more useful to me. OK. Everyone just call me a Jerk! Ready.....GO!
I grow so tired with Redmond 'improvements.' Yes,I am thinking Apple, YES, I am
thinking Linux. Truly I need some peace.
Thank you,