I linked 443 to the original DRL contrib JIRA.

geir

Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
Leo, thank you, for the clarification.

I have created JIRA issue 'Harmony-443' with the patch.
It fixes compilation with GCC-3.4.6
I have checked, that fix doesn't break GCC-3.3.x build or windows build.

Now I am working on compilation issues with GCC-4.1.0.
I've found a few in log4cxx and some in jitrino.

Rana, the patch is not intended for immediate acceptance it's just here for
evaluation.
--
Ivan
Intel Middleware Development

On 5/5/06, Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Is it ok to attach patch here or should I use JIRA?

In general sending patches through the mailing list is not all that bad,
but
the people integrating code (eg, Tim :-)) do seem to prefer to use JIRA,
so
after talking about things on the list, adding them to jira does make
sense.

cheers!

LSD