Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

Nathan Beyer wrote:
I may be a bit naïve in regards to such things, but would it be
possible to
create our own stripped down compiler package? My thought is that we
could
just checkout the appropriate JDT code from Eclipse's CVS server,
build only
the classes necessary and create a wee JAR.

I'd prefer not if we don't have to, because we don't create
distributions of software unless we host the source and can account for
it's provenance.

how about using this

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/eclipse/jdtcore/3.1.0/

(d'oh, I should have checked before asking)

Cool.  I wonder who put it there.... (The usual question w/ ibiblio...)