George Harley wrote:
Stepan Mishura wrote:
Hi George, Tim

I'd like to clarify the following questions:
1) Configuring
As I understood we say that the server is 'embedded' when we can start/stop it within Ant without additional configuration steps. And all we need to do
is just download required jars. Right?

What about Eclipse users?

Hi Stepan,

In addition to be being start-able, stop-able and configurable from Ant and XML config files, Jetty can also be embedded into the Java code of a test case or test suite. Configuration, starting and stopping are all possible. Eclipse users should not be disadvantaged.

Who cares? We have to make our test suite independent of someones favorite IDE...