Archie Cobbs wrote:
Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
This code checks access control in eclipse. The caller of the method
should be member function of class EditorsUI. As jchevm also reports
exception creation stack frames the access check doesn't work. I can
make a workaround in classlibadapter, but I think it should be better
fixed in the vm code, as the fix will work with gnu classpath too. If
you are too busy, I  can make this fix for jchevm.

Thanks for hunting this down. I'll work on a fix, which should be easy.

Done (r410737).

-Archie