Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

It's a wishlist - we support what people want.  Since we don't formally
support anything...

(to that end, I want OS X PPC and OS X x86 on my wishlist)

right, that's exactly what I was thinking:

 macosx 10.4 - PowerPC
 macosx 10.4 - x86

btw, has anybody started working on porting harmony over to macosx at
least on intel chips?

I took a run at it when I first got my MacBook Pro.  On my long, long list.

It might well be that by the time we get there, pretty much nobody would
care about powerpc anymore anyway.

The IBM people might... there's that whole "Power Architecture" thingy of theirs :)