I have Gentoo with gcc 4.1.1 on x86 and x86_64 and I have Windows XP and
Windows 2003 server on x86.

I also have Windows XP with VS.NET 2005 Community Edition but so far
experimenting with 100% free toolchaing on windows shows that it requires a
lot of effort to make even classlib work with IBM VME (last time I did it was
several months ago so I cannot give a current status),  not to mention
compiling drlvm on it. It is because of Microsoft secure API initiative, DLL
manifests and stuff like that in VS.NET 2005. This is probably a subject for
a separate discussion.