Rana Dasgupta wrote:
On 10/16/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So since I don't have Win 2003, I gotta just commit and let someone else
test?

Any committer have win 2003?

I think that it may be hard to find a test at this point that fails on
Windows Server 2003, but passes on XP. But perf etc. characteristics will be
different. At some point, gc_v5 etc. is likely to have server specific
variations, eg., parallel gc may be on server only.

Are we talking of tests in general? I am sorry, but I may not have
understood the comment.

There is a test that demonstrates a Win 2003 bug... I can just commit it and let someone confirm since I don't have a win 2003 machine

Rana