My 2003 server is installed on a single core P4 with HT. The test attached
to HARMONY-1669 works fine for me both with and without patch :)

I may get an access to dual core server as described in JIRA but I am afraid
it will take a few days. Probably we can just apply the patch since it
doesn't seem to do any harm.

2006/10/17, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Rana Dasgupta wrote:
> On 10/16/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> So since I don't have Win 2003, I gotta just commit and let someone
else
>> test?
>>
>> Any committer have win 2003?
>

> I think that it may be hard to find a test at this point that fails on
> Windows Server 2003, but passes on XP. But perf etc. characteristics
> will be
> different. At some point, gc_v5 etc. is likely to have server specific
> variations, eg., parallel gc may be on server only.
>
> Are we talking of tests in general? I am sorry, but I may not have
> understood the comment.

There is a test that demonstrates a Win 2003 bug...  I can just commit
it and let someone confirm since I don't have a win 2003 machine