w000t!

What init workarounds?

Rana Dasgupta wrote:
I fixed the StackOverflow functionality problem by going back and mapping
all pages ( guard, alternate stack ) meticulously before trying to protect
them. I think we should have done this in the first place.  I also cleaned
up the previous initialization workarounds and asserts Geir and I had
discussed on the JIRA. The Stacktest and all other stack related tests now
pass.

I'll submit the patch against 1786 in the next few hours after running
acceptance tests.

Rana