I also worried about a lot of warnings and I think warnings like these
can be fixed

last\modules\concurrent\standard\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\ConcurrentHashMap.java
   [javac]  (at line 26)
   [javac]      import java.io.ObjectInputStream;
   [javac] The import java.io.ObjectInputStream is never used

   [javac] 34. WARNING in
C:\Work\Projects\Harmony-last\modules\concurrent\standard\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\CountDownLatch.java
   [javac]  (at line 130)
   [javac]      private static final class Sync extends
AbstractQueuedSynchronizer {
   [javac]                                 ^^^^
   [javac] The serializable class Sync does not declare a static
final serialVersionUID field of type long