+1
I never know if it's something important or not.

On 10/19/06, Denis Kishenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I also worried about a lot of warnings and I think warnings like these
can be fixed

last\modules\concurrent\standard\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\ConcurrentHashMap.java
    [javac]  (at line 26)
    [javac]     import java.io.ObjectInputStream;
    [javac]            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The import java.io.ObjectInputStream is never used

    [javac] 34. WARNING in

C:\Work\Projects\Harmony-last\modules\concurrent\standard\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\CountDownLatch.java
    [javac]  (at line 130)
    [javac]     private static final class Sync extends
AbstractQueuedSynchronizer {
    [javac]                                ^^^^
    [javac] The serializable class Sync does not declare a static
final serialVersionUID field of type long

2006/10/19, Nathan Beyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I added a compiler arg to the main 'build-java.xml' compile to disable
> all of the warnings.
>
> This should take care of the warnings.
>
> -Nathan
>
> On 10/18/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Can we just shut them off for now?  it's a good project for someone to
> > go and clean those up, but there's no need for all of us to see them.
> >
> > geir
> >
> > Mark Hindess wrote:
> > > These messages aren't getting through on the commits list on due to
the
> > > large number of warnings since switching to ecj.  I've modified the
> > > summary process so that it ignores these for the moment.
> > >
> > > Hopefully this means that the failure messages that haven't been
making
> > > the commits list will start getting through.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >  Mark.

> > > For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]