On Tuesday 24 October 2006 12:32 Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> Pavel, thanks
> SUN passes both tests (with -Xcomp too), BEA(1.5) crashes as expected.Our

I wonder why it is expected :)

> VM throws ClassCircularityError with both compilers and passes with
> interpreter.
> IMO we must add lazy resolution to both compilers in future. The reason: to
> be able to run everything SUN runs.
> The question is when?
> My answer: H1 2007.

It is cool that we finally have tests which show the problems with out design
and we seem to agree that lazy resolution is the only right way to resolve
methods.

I hope we all understand the same under "lazy resolution" but it would be
better if you explained a bit how it is going to work.