On 11/1/06, Etienne Gagnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For comfortable IDE development, one could imagine that the IDE editor
can reduce to "one-line visible" comments (or better, specially
formatted ones) so that it gives you the impression that you are really
wearing target-specific spectacles.  [I know Eclipse allows for such
things already].

To release code, one would apply:

process(X, release-target) => Y

Now, it is important to understand that Y, in this case, is NOT suitable
for doing any modification as

revert(Y) => Kaboom!  (The tool will simply report that it can't do it;
                        it won't crash.)

Etienne,
What is 'comfortable IDE development' if you can't modify the Y? Am I
missing something here?

--
Mikhail Fursov