On 11/7/06, Nathan Beyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/6/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Paulex Yang wrote:
> > Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> >> I don't understand - what do you mean?
> > Nothing but a joke:). I mean, the TestNG depends on j.u.c, so that it
> > cannot be used for months, so people may think let's just use JUnit
> > instead...
> >

> What's left for j.u.c?  I lost track of that Saga, IIRC.

I believe we're down to agreeing to the Objects/Threads classes [1] in
luni-kernel and getting them implemented in DRLVM and the donated IBM
VM. I believe the Unsafe class needs to be re-implemented with these
interfaces, but that may already be done.

Yes, I just run testNG successfully by appending suncompat.jar and
luni-kernel-stubs.jar to bootclasspath ;-)

-Nathan

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/luni-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/kernel/vm/

--