Nadya,

I suggested one minor change to your patch in JIRA. Otherwise the patch
looks fine to me.

Thanks,
Pavel

On 11/15/06, Morozova, Nadezhda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
I have attached an updated version of the patch for the getting started
page to the JIRA. If someone knowledgeable takes a look and evaluates,
that would be great.
I am not the reporter of the issue, so I cannot set the 'patch
available' setting. However, if no requests for fixes arrive, I suggest
that we consider the issue ready to be closed.

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova