From: Geir Magnusson Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 5:45 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [doc][drlvm] The document "Getting started with DRL" is
outdated

"Additional terms from the Database" ? LOL

Just get rid of it all.  Those terms are in our notice file, and that's
enough.  Unicode didn't put them there, anyway.

geir

Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/drlvm/getting_started.
html#Disclaimer

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/drlvm/developers_guide
.html - these seem to have apache and intel copyright (can be
resolved)
+ the Unicode disclaimer.

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova