Thank you fro alerting us to this, Mr. Bernstein.  I like the way you
frame the question of professional ethics, "ethical obligation is to
put all items out there for our users or to put
factual items out there for them." Given that it is an encyclopedia
which people can lreasonably expect to be factual, I respectfully
submit it should not be put on the shelves of most libraries.

     Shmuel Ben-Gad,
     Gelman Library,
     George Washington University.

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]