    Manuel> "Erik Meijer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote,
    >> from
    >> (I
    >> >
    >> > Morale: Never trust a Linux box at Microsoft :-)
    >>
    >> The lab is *sponsored* by Microsoft, but definitively not *at* Microsoft. I
    >> doubt there are any Linux boxes at Microsoft :-)

    Manuel> Now define Microsoft.  There definitely are Linux boxes at
    Manuel> Microsoft Research, as we all know :-)

    Manuel> There have also been reports of Linux boxes in the main
    Manuel> company, but the validity of these reports is of course not
    Manuel> easy to verify.

But easy to believe... I mean, wouldn't you take a good look at your
competition?  (Of course, Linux is no competition to Windows... or
rather the other 'round ;-)

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard      eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
     MARS: http://members.tripod.com/Juergen_Erhard/mars_index.html

PGP signature