On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Patrick Quinn-Graham wrote:

You can of course start iTunes while holding down the option key, which allows you to use a library from a location other than ~/Music/iTunes/

Would this change the location of either 'Music/iTunes/iTunes Library' or
'Music/iTunes/iTunes Music Library.xml'?  Would that, in conjunction with
going to the Preferences and under the General section setting a different 'iTunes Music folder location' (actual file storage), enable me to
delete the ~/Music directory?

Just curious.

- Ann

Ps. Another thing I hate about the OS X window manager is that it just
gives you click focus, and there's no option for mouse focus.