Ann Barcomb wrote:
I hate the way iTunes refuses to distinguish between what I'm doing with it
actively, and what I'm doing with it passively.  For instance:

1. It grabs focus from whatever I'm doing (be it something else with iTunes,
   or a different application such as an xterm) when I insert a CD.  It
   should just rip it; I have it set to automatically rip when I insert a
   CD.  Don't bother me about it.  This is especially annoying when I'm
   trying to rerip my entire collection and do some work at the same time.

I don't use iTunes and I don't understand the iReligion that says that any iWord beginning with a small i must be great but .....

It really annoys me when a window on any OS pops up takes and takes focus from what you are doing. The worst case is when you are half way through typing in a password and it appears in clear text on a reminder window.