On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Jeremy Stephens wrote:

On Monday 10 March 2008 02:43:58 pm Phil Pennock wrote:
Is your experience with Exim debianised or not?

Definitely debianised.  Maybe if I have to use exim in the future,
I'll try setting it up myself using the manual you mentioned.

If you actually use the default config it is sufficiently commented that unless you are doing odd and/or hardcore stuff you shouldnt need to read the spec.

the debian set up is hateful. the fact that it actaully asks you which of 2 utterly fucked ways of doing it you would like to use is even more hateful.

--
Bob Walker
http://london.randomness.org.uk - http://tech.randomness.org.uk