On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 08:52:43PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
I beg to differ.  While I agree that it's complete and comprehensive, it
is largely impenetrable unless you already have a good idea about how to
drive exim.  The O'Reilly book for exim 3 suffers from this bug too IIRC.
No idea about the CUP book for exim 4 yet though.

The exim 4 book is much the same.  Useful if you knew exim 3 well, but
even then presenting the information in an abitrary and unhelpful order.
The books are no easier to learn from than the info pages, which is a
fair indictment of the books.

--
Bruce

Hierophant: someone who remembers, when you are on the way down,
everything you did to them on the way up.