On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 09:09:37PM -0800, Joshua Juran wrote:
> On Jan 10, 2009, at 8:37 PM, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> >You can't globally turn "oe" into "Å?".  It's ok for words like amoeba
> >and oevre, but not for shoe or coed or photoelectric.
> This problem sounds like it can be solved by throwing a dictionary at
> it.

A context-sensitive dictionary that can Do The Right Thing with "you
can't globally turn the two letters oe into the single letter oe (which
I can't type but the computer should correct for me, oh wait, it hasn't)"?

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

    Immigration: making Britain great since AD43