Todd,

Some of us have been trying to help test and review the code. However you
might have missed the following, which has resulted in the review not
completing:

02/06/13 - After intent for merge was sent, I posted comment saying
consolidate patch has extraneous changes. That was non trivial amount of
extraneous changes.
02/06/13 - Nicholas posted some comments and also indicated previous
unaddressed comments.
02/15/13 - No update was made to consolidated patch. I stopped reviewing it
waiting for the new patch. A new patch gets posted on 2/15 and soon after
merge vote email on 2/17/13 during the long weekend.

At this time, some of the comments that were made earlier have not been
addressed. Also folks who were reviewing the consolidated patch have not
posted +1.

I think we should wait for +1 for the merge patch (from the folks actively
reviewing the patch) before the merge vote. That might make this process
smoother. But  I agree, if the changes are deemed to be trivial, we can do
it post merge to trunk.

Regards,
Suresh

http://hortonworks.com/download/