I think you got it :)

Now that you have all these things worked out, you might want to start a
wiki page at appropedia.org, it's a nice format for editing things and
linking in diagrams and pictures. I hope it's ok with Vinay! :)

Also think about the door ;) (e.g. http://www.appropedia.org/BFD_mod) and
where to run rope/straps to attach this thing to the playa, it could be
tricky...

Can't wait to see your project on the Playa!

Vladimir