I also tested 3m strapping tape and 11mm heavy duty duct tape.

The duct tape was pretty good.  Started to soften around 125oF.

However, the strapping tape was superior.  It didn't soften at all,
remained strongly bonded up to 130oF.

Note:  these tests were very sloppy.  I used 1/2" polyurethane insulation,
and applied the tapes to the foil side.  A more accurate test would be to
attach weights to the tape, and then heat the bond while monitoring
temperature until it slides off.  As I've decided not to build a yurt
myself, I'll leave this for someone else who may be more interested.

I didn't test any solvent based adhesives.