We aimed to get the Thermax HD couldn't find anywhere to buy it near San
Francisco.  We bought 1" thick Hunter XCI 286 panels, that have most of the
same properties (high fire resistance, sturdy).  Our yurts are headed into
their 5th year with no major damage, including surviving hail and ~60 mph
gusts whatever year that happened.