Hello Sniper,

S> A lot of people I know have the PS2 versions of the monster models as
S> replacements for the HD Pack.
Strange, I was sure number of this people is too small :P

S> The models are well distributed on the internet right now I believe. So,
S> this could be some sort of a problem if it was illegal to use them.
have you ever seen such mod released? I don't believe this is true.

S> I personally perfer the normal half-life monster models for various
S> reasons... but who cares.
-=8)

Question to everyone who owns PS2 version of HL and played it (I just
got ps2 and only finished Decay): when you finish Decay there are
level icons left after the last mission...Are that secret missions?
If so, how can I unlock them?
Cos in my collection of Decay shots there are several which I haven't
seen in game (for example Gargi in tunniel with Gina Cross and hangar
with plane!) and second is form official HLPS2 site - tunnel, you can
see tram line and alien controlers shooting you...

2nd question  regarding to PS2 version - everything seems to be so
light! It seems that lightmaps are not used here, is that true?

And the last question :) - are  screenshots on official HLPS2 site
taken  from PC version of Decay/HL PS2? Cos they have dark shadows and
no icon which shows if you were standing/running at the right top
corner.

Best regards,
 Vyacheslav "Hoaxer" Djura