I have no idea what PDM is. None of the functions on the stack are from
my mod. My mod is compiled with symbols for both client and server.

Google trolling seems to indicate that WaitForMultipleObjects can be
linked to race conditions, which seems to be the situation here.

Unfortunately I can't figure out what is causing the race conmdition.

The symbol files for the engine would be useful. I am not hopefull of
seeing them though ... Unless I win the big Christmas lotto draw and buy
a source license :)

Jeff.

K. Mike Bradley wrote:
Yes debuging is fun eh?

The object now is to find out where to set a break point so that you can
single step perhaps into the user mode calls.

The wait for multiple objects looks suspicious.

I can't tell if these multiple objects (being waited on), are newly created?
Or are failing (hanging) when created.

I, alas, am not a mod coder and have only just started looking into the SDK.

What is the PDM process? is this your mod code?

You should be able to generate symbols at compile time for the client dll.
I wonder if Valve offers symbols for their part of the code so one may trace
into calls there ???

Anyone from Valve have an answer?