Well what I want it to do is, when the server gets a player_say event from
any player, and (key "text")(i.e text they send using say or team_say) = a
set string value, I then want that event to be removed before it gets to any
player.

Its basically a filter for say and team_say.

If removing the event isn't possible then editing/updating an event before
any player gets it, should do.

Sorry if I am not explaining this right.

Thanks in advance

Paul