Mike,
>From what I can see, there is no update to any of the shaders. Will there be
one provided in the near future so we can fix up existing shaders so we're
not using hacky methods to get them working (for instance, having to use
normal lightmappedgeneric to build a lightmap when maps are compiled before
switching to our own shader)?

On 8/5/06, Mike Durand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also, information on the video cards.
>
> -Mike

Matt Stafford (Wraiyth)
http://wraiyth.freesuperhost.com