-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Kiger
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:32 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Headshots Per Kill in CounterStrike: Source

I assume you're questioning the size of the head hitbox?  If so, this
isn't exactly a good way to do it...

But in any case, I'd wager that the main reason that many kills are
headshots is because people aim for the head.  It's not like there's an
equal chance to hit any hitbox relative to the hitbox's size.