you have to realize that valve has nothing they need to use vehicles for
multiplayer in.
they're not going to devote extra time writing new vehicle code for the off
chance that some random mod needs them in MP.

the only reason the SDK is going to get the stuff from dod, is because it
was needed to be written. they wouldn't sit down and write it just for the
sdk.

On 10/16/07, Keeper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ahh, ok.  I know they were removed in HL2DM.
>
> To be honest, I haven't looked at the code yet, but I just assumed they
> were
> taken out of the SDK as well.
>
> So in order to do it well, we'd have to overhaul the vehicle's prediction
> system?  I don't want "serviceable"
>
> Thanks,
> Keeper

-omega