We've been patiently waiting for about 5 months now waiting on an update to
the Source SDK Code.

Major Things Needed:
- Updated Source SDK (Scratch Mod/HL2MP) (This should be finished).
- Source Shaders
- Particle Editor

Making effects is crucial to any game.  Currently if you switch to Orange
Box, you cannot use Shaders or optimized particles (Particle Editor
system).  The current SDK is riddled with bugs that have been fixed but are
casually awaiting to be updated in.

TF2 has received 26 updates since the release of Orange Box SDK.
We have received 1 update to Hammer and Engine.
We have received 0 updates to the code-base.

In it's current state, Orange Box SDK is broken.

I and many others would greatly appreciate an immediate update as soon as
possible. Thanks for your time.