Well... One specific difference that it has: Pop open the Heavy's DMX file
for his Morphs. Instead of a quasi-binary file format, there's actual
strings and words.

With my (admittedly limited knowledge) leads me to believe that they set the
Flex's up in Maya with some tool in Maya, and then exported it. There seems
to be no flex- part in the qc anymore, and it all seems to be done via the
DMX File.

Very curious... But yes, I'd love updated tools for Max. Someone get Jed
what he needs please. :)