It may work fine for Valve, but it's not working correctly by the
OpenID spec, which makes it all but useless for anyone else. You'd
really need to see some documentation or get Valve to implement the
spec properly to use it on a third party website (if they even intend
to support that at any point).

---
Dave Kellaway