Hello !

I recently worked with stencil shadowing system for Half-Life 1 made by
Buzzer in my mod.
So, everything is okay, no problems at all. But they`re really cool and i`d
like
to have them in multiplayer too. Stencil shadowing needs a
hacked opengl32.dll, without it i can see only black things over hole
screen.

So, it is possible to play with hacked opengl32.dll located in
steamapps/bla/half-life/
without any risk that VAC will give me unfair ban ?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Krzysztof Krysztofiak

www.gomod-db.co.cc/forums

(+48)798693603 - problemy z funkcjonowaniem strony (ogólnie)
(+49)015225411057 - sprawy organizacyjne
(+49)17626430995 - problemy z oprogramowaniem