I used an opengl32.dll wrapper that was effectively a hack to create an
effect when I was making a DoD movie I forgot about it and joined a VAC
secured server with it in place a while back and I never got VAC banned.
Figure that out! the screen was just stuck at being black and I went 'oh
crap' and disconnected and removed it. No ill-effects to this day. I doubt
VAC sometimes though..

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Braeden Thomas Lynden <boesch1...@gmail.com