OK Alfred,
Here are the details of what we found.

Test servers were P3-850 XPH running client and server
and an AMD 3200+ XPPro running just server. no mods,
no metamod.

On both test servers, one with your mp.dll and one with the
current release there was no difference, both would crash players,
only the client would crash but would often take one or more of
the other players with him.

When there was a model error, the players closest would see the
error as well, but I was able to crash just myself with no one else
on too.

These three weapons are the only ones that caused the problem
(terrorist names, I don't know the CT names):

Leone 12 Gauge Super
----------------------------
No model -504!
No model -548!
No model -475!
No model -604!

Schmidt Scout
-------------------
No model -687!
No model -449!
No model -563!

Magnum Sniper Rifle
---------------------------
No model -748!
No model -653!
No model -670!

These all look like edict errors, although the
message isn't what I usually see when I have that
on HLDM.

Hope this helps ...

Thanks to:
HF|KIR|Hanover Fist
KIR|NutWthAGun
and [HRTeam]Hopper*DC* for their assistance.

qUiCkSiLvEr