Actually, he is almost on point.  There are no SLAs with DSL.  And I think
that the distance issue is created for most people because most gamers
probably don't live within 1000 ft of the CO.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 8:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] 768 k connection

LOL. Tells you what this guy knows.

Technically if you are on the 'lawn' at the 'CO', no one would get service.
Since when grass carries data packets.

"Sirius F. Crackhoe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You clearly are NOT a tech at any CO. It doesn't matter if you are on the
lawn of the CO, DSL is DSL, it's based on ATM or Frame Relay private line
availability... It is not a guaranteed product and has no SLA's associated
with it.