From: "Whisper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Force demo playback?

You guys have no idea how our system works
EVERY CHEAT has a demo which can be reviewed at ANY TIME if they ever
query
why they were banned.
This is how we keep transparancy and accountability for the bans we put in
place.
You might do things differently, thats you call on your servers. On our
servers we require demos for permanent cheat bans, end of story.
I've explained why several times now, and so far nobody has offered
anything contructive in way of solution, and saying smart arse comments
like
"why you want to keep demos for 5 years" just means your a fucktard troll
with too much time on their hands, who has no answer.
If you don't have the answer for a question, just stfu.