-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Bass
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:59 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Voice causes high ping

Ummm, the emulation maybe causing issues. Try running it in Windows
native.

Jason wrote:

I'm running a 6600 gt with an amd althalon 64 in ubuntu 64 emulating
windows xp x64. 1 gig of ram. Its certainly poweful enough to run tfc
as if it was a joke. I'll try messing with the update rate and cmd
rate