-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Ruymen
Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2007 9:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Source Dedicated Server Beta Update

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Updates to the Source
Dedicated Server, Source Engine, Counter-Strike:
Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released as a Beta.  To
receive these updates run Steam or the hldsupdatetool with the command
"-beta srcds0407".  The specific changes include:

- Added sv_pure 2.  When set, then pure_server_whitelist.txt is ignored
and all content files must come from Steam
- Changed ent_fire to only be useable from the host client on a listen
server

- Changed soundscape_flush to only be useable from the dedicated server
console or the listen server host
- Added sv_allow_wait_command. If set to 0, then clients can't use
"wait"
- Added sv_allow_color_correction. If set to 0, then clients can't use
mat_colorcorrection
- Fixed player count bugs in serverbrowser
- Added "findflags" console command, which can list all cvars with a
specified flag
- Fixed a bug with sv_minrate and sv_maxrate not applying properly on
the client
- Cheat protected the following commands:
  r_TransitionSensitivity, mat_bloomamount_rate,
mat_debug_process_halfscreen, mat_debug_autoexposure, mat_force_bloom,
mat_debug_bloom, mem_force_flush, mod_forcedata, mod_test_not_available,
mod_test_mesh_not_available, mod_test_verts_not_available,
mod_load_mesh_async, mod_load_anims_async, mod_load_vcollide_async,
mod_trace_load, mod_lock_mdls_on_load, mat_leafvis, mat_debug,
mat_surfaceid, mat_surfacemat, flush, r_entity, r_ambientfraction,
lightcache_maxmiss, r_avglight, mat_debugalttab, mat_showlightmappage,
mat_bumpbasis, showbudget, showbudget_texture,
showbudget_texture_global, mat_hdroverbrightrange, mat_debugdepth,
r_modellodscale, m_pitch

Jason