----- Original Message -----
From: "Whisper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
This is my understanding of the problem

An unsavoury Server Adminsitrator could in theory, whitelist certain
textures as allowable, whilst still giving the apperance of being a pure
server. When server admin or players who are aware of changes to the
whitelist know this and other players do not, then changes in textures can
be used to the advantage of 1 side and disadvantage of the other.

sv_pure 2 is the quick fix, but at this stage I have not been made aware of
the implications of sv_pure 2 + custom maps, i.e. de_season which is a very
popular league/ladder map now as well as a few others.

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]