Looks like I solved my problem in the end. Sorry to bother everyone :(

Regards,
Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam Sando
Sent: Monday, 28 May 2007 1:45 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Problem with sv_pure mode

Hi guys,

I spent some time over the weekend trying to get the pure mode to work,
and can't seem to get it to do what I expected it would.

I've tried setting sv_pure to 2, however I can still join my server with
any custom content I like, and the server does not block it. When
setting sv_pure to 1, it exhibits the same symptoms.

I'm running the beta (-beta srcds0407) on my SRCDS instance, and am also
running the beta client change. I'm also running Mani-Admin v1.2R, and
Matties Eventscripts v1.2.1.005.

I know it's hard to diagnose without more information, so please let me
know if you don't have enough info and I'll describe my setup further,
if its required.

Has anyone managed to get the pure mode to work at all with their
server?

Regards,
Adam