-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian D'Arcy
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 9:17 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Content Available

Same, very bizzare naming convention for the server itself:

C:\servers\tf2/orangebox\tf\expressions\player\scout\phonemes etc.....

Odd having the directory slash the opposite direction as well although
it
looks correct when viewing directory structure thru the dos prompt.