Exactly how is a person suppose to install a TF2 dedicated server ?

Are was suppose to update a css server and then update a tf2 server into the
same directory?  Because after doing an update for tf2 i.e
HldsUpdateTool.exe -game tf -command update -dir D:\server\tf -verify_all

There is no srcds.exe

If this is what we are suppose to do now to update a tf2 server we are
suppose to update it for css and then update it for tf2??

Seems little is gained by doing this new "orange box" method directory
structure.  Unless I just don't understand something properly.  This is
entirely impossible.  But I have been looking around everywhere to determine
how to setup a tf dedicated server.  I suppose I could just copy the css ded
server files then copy the tf files over and try it out.  But I prefer to
know exactly how it is suppose to be setup and also exactly how it is
suppose to be updated, straight from the horses mouth so to speak :)

Thanks for any answers.

Scott