The only time we've had missing files was immediately following a
"Connection reset by peer" event. Every time3, we followed up with
another -verify_all update and everything returned to normal. No .blob
deletion required. Granted, we probably had 5-10 successive failures,
but once it updated completely, all was good.

One other interesting note...

During the height of the "Connection reset" errors, at Alfred's request,
I ran "-command ticketexplorer" to generate some debug data. It revealed
a Steam authentication error, which shouldn't be of issue since we all
now use anonymous auth for the servers. On a whim, I added the -username
and -password fields to the update command for a valid Steam account and
the error went away. Interesting...

Scott, you might want to consider adding auth info to your update
command.

Kerry